Then, it all comes to end.
If you won, congrats! You’ll be busy getting to know the ropes for your new position.
If you didn’t, well, you suddenly have a lot of time on your hands (or so it seems).
What’s a person to do?!?
Here are some ideas:
14. Celebrate National Belly Dance Day, which, not coincidentally, is also Stay Up All Night Day.
13. Sleep in. Especially after belly dancing all night.
12. Do the taxes you put off while campaigning.
11. Paint a room (or more than one) in your house.
09. Read a book or 10. (I may or may not have started and finished more than 10 in the last 2 weeks.)
08. Get a new pet.
07. Add a new child.
06. Volunteer to be the room parent for next year, while you still have lots of time and energy.
05. Go back to school.
04. Start writing that book you’ve been meaning to for the last 20 years. OK, last 10, at least.
03. Sew medieval re-enactment clothing for the entire family.
02. Re-organize and re-decorate your master bedroom.
01. Get a new job.
Even better, do some combination of all of the above.
Can you guess how many I’ve done in the last 4 weeks?